Thursday, April 30, 2009

put the past away!! shoooo

I have come to the realization that i live in this past ... like wayyyy to much ... not that i necessarily base things off past situations but i think about the past A LOT ... its like everything i see/hear reminds me of SOMETHING or SOMEONE ... i dont like it very much. Its really hard to move on with your life when your head just replays things. I also catch myself going through these phases where i'll think about people from my past for like a couple days here and there but have no idea why ... im really trying to stop but my mind tends to just wander hardcore and its hard ... i've prayed about it and see a change but i think i need to start actually putting a bit more effort into it.



oh i almost forgot!!! i have a huge favor to ask!!! So i'm FINALLY going to see my dad at the end of may! yay!! I was originally planning on driving but my concerned father insisted that i not since it a 5 hour drive ... boo,i wanted to soo bad! ... so he thought TRAIN! i looked up all the info on it and that was a nooo because i would have had to of sat in Washington D.C. for 3 hours both trips .. haha no thanks. So GUESSS WHAT im doing!!! FLYING!!! ahhhh!!! i highly dislike flying like seriously im already nervous about it and i still have a whole month to go!! ... its only a hour long flight but those tend to be the worst with turbulence and all that other mumbo jumbo ... errr pray for me pleaseeee!! thanks [: <3

No comments: