Wednesday, September 17, 2008

oh meeeee

SO

I'm leaving in 3.5 weeks...scary. Lately,everyday that i've been at work,i'll stop and think to myself HOW MUCH i am going to miss these people. (Yes,i complain about my job a lot,but who doesnt?) I've made some of the BEST of FRIENDS since i've lived here and i couldnt be more thankful. Sometimes,though,i ask myself why i'm even leaving,ya know? why leave this place where i am loved by so many people? And honestly,sometimes it seems stupid but i just have a feeling that i will never accomplish all the things i want to if i were to stay here. But who says i could never come back??! [: Packing has already begun in the apartment. Last Night,caitlin took off all our picture frames and such of the wall. Its so weird. ahh

Tony is coming down tonight .. i think he is trying to make it a surprise but sometimes,he's a bit TOO obvious [: .. its okay though. We are leaving Friday for VA Beach and coming back Tuesday. I'm goin to the college monday i believe to get everything situated with financial aid and what not. Please pray everything works out!!!! .. Tony will probably stay for a couple more days here in MD but then he's headin back up to VA to stay with my brother for 2-3 weeks before i get there!! This should be VERY interesting but im excited!!! [:

<333




No comments: