Friday, October 3, 2008

welcome back,welcome backkkk ahurrr

I'm Back!!! haha .. we completely lost our internet on the computer so i havent been able to update for weeks lol .. thank god i have a awesome room mate [:



Well a lot has happened ...



On Monday August 13,i got a horrible phone call from Tony informing me that my pappy passed away :'( ... We have all been expecting this day to come soon but it was still a shock. I just wish i had seen him one last time. My mother was able to see him sunday though, he had got into a car accident and she had a bad feeling. His passing had nothing to do with th accident though .. The funeral was today and i had everything set and ready to leave last night on a 4 hour bus trip but my father and brother both refused to pick me up from the bus station. So sad. :/ .. I miss my pappy,and i will never ever ever forget him ... <3



On a lighter note,

I finally got my license yesterday :] haha .. i spent the night before my test practicing with Rachel and Adam for 4 HOURS!!! haha Okay,so maybe we weren't practicing the entire time. Haha but it was fun .. Anyway,i went to the MVA completely FREAKING out but that god i have some amazing friends,oh& boyfriend who helped me keep my faith highhhhh [:



I'm moving in exactly ONE week .. I almost started crying this morning at work while nick and i were opening garden. I'm gonna miss these people more than anything. Its gonna be soooo much harder than i thought.
It turns out i have to rent a truck to bring all my crap down and I HAVE to drive it!!! oh joyous day.. [: i hope tony can maybe come up if he doesnt have work and HE can drive the truck and i'll drive his car ^_^ .. Tony's already got a job down in Va. He actually got it the day after he dropped me off at home. PRAISE GOD!! now he just has to find a place to live!!! [: hahaha

Well i dont know if i'll be able to update before i move but expect a BIG one coming if i dont [:

<33

No comments: