Monday, June 30, 2008

i wanna hold your hand <3

Sooooo,I'm just gonna type and if this becomes a interesting blog,so be it [:

I have THREE days off in a row this week! I cant wait! Tomorrow i work 6-3 then i dont have to be back to work until 10am Saturday morning! woooot [: ... I ACTUALLY have plans on all 3 days too!!! ahaha!! .. Wed,im cleaning ( ok maybe thats not excting but to me it is [:) .. Then Thursday me and my loves are goin to da beachhhh then goin back to the apartment to set up for thee partayyyy .. then Friday i sleep and go see FIREWORKS!!! [: haha!! i didnt get to see them last year :(

Today was one of those emotionally draining days. We had no coverage at work,customers are rawr then i had to go out to garden!! I got caught on my cell phone too ;] ! go meeee!

I miss my Best Friend!!!! This whole situation is just sad. I watched a video on YOUTUBE today and literally got chills :( .. I just wish everyone would figure out what they want and stick with it! ya know? .. No more confusion,no more sadness/anger! Just happiness,life is too short to not be with(physically) or spend time with someone that means a lot to you. Especially if theres precious time!!! (3 MONTHS) !!! Thats why this summer,i plan on having as much fun as possible! I Absolutely adore the people ive met here,they are all amazing !! I'm gonna miss them so much :/ .. It kills me he cant be apart of all this.

wowow

random blogg <3

No comments: