Wednesday, July 16, 2008

mmm [:

i love my best friends !!!!!!!!
I'm having such a ridiculously amazing summer!! im actually getting tann!!! [: .. Last summer,i NEVER went to the beach,except for a couple times at night. It really broke my heart. This is the best summer i've had in a while. Yesterday was Def. one of the best days so far [: i went to the beach with bethany and eric,that was an adventure all in itself and just had a blast the whole day! It's really gonna suck when Eric leavess :'( !!! Anyway! Life is turning up! I talked to a counselor the other day from TCC and they have early childhood education as a major!!! yesss! [: and today,Pam and i talked to the Home Depot in VA Beach and all we have to do is send them my past 2 reviews and i'll be considered for a transfer!! Everything is really looking good! I'm beginning to really be able to let go of people .. Especially the ones where its up and down all the time .. Of course ill still be friends with them,things are just going to have to change,ya know? and im ok with that. I have God,and he's the only one i really need in my life. Friends&Family are blessing we recieve,and i couldnt be more thankful for what i have! I love my life,fully&completely,i wouldnt change a thing! i havent felt like this in a long time and i couldnt tell you how happy that truly makes meee!!! [: i'll possibly be posting picturess of all the many adventures i have with my bestt!
Now i have to go back to work .. bluckk

No comments: