Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Goodbyee

It's a shame that it had to be this way. It's not enough to say I'm sorry. It's not enough to say I'm sorry. Maybe I'm to blame Or maybe were the same But either way I can't breathe,Either way I can't breathe.All I had to say is goodbye. Were better off this way,Were better off this way. I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive Cause everything we've been through And everything about you Seemed to be a lie, A guiltless twisted lie. It made me learn to hate you Or hate myself for letting it pass by. All I had to say is goodbye. Were better off this way,Were better off this way. And every, everything isn't only What it seemed. So hold these Words that you never told me. Its time to say goodbye,Its time to say goodbye. Goodbye. Take my hand away. Spell it out. Tell me I was wrong,Tell me I was wrong.
goodbye.
-Secondhand serenade


<3

No comments: