Wednesday, August 6, 2008

bite my tonguee

So i figured since i haven't updated in a while,i would! ahurrr! :]

I changed my moving date! It is now October 10! I figured i'll take a week off from work,Move in on the 11 and 12 then come back here for a couple days and say my goodbyes!!! eeekkk .. its coming so fast!  Summers already almost over,but its still the best summer ever,with an exception of some things but whatever. We still got a lot of plans. A friend of mine WAS going to move into the apartment for the next 2 months but has decided against it due to other things going on. Its kinda a reliever :/ ..  Anyway! This past week has got  ubber weird at times and i dont understand why. ha ha. Friendships were slipping but have now found steady ground. Thank God. I really thought i about lost a really good one. 

I have come to realization that i will never understand certain friends of mine. It hurts but thats the way it works i guess. Im just stuck at a crossroad right now,and I'm not quit sure which direction to take. BOTH could end up in heartbreak  but i feel that my life will probably get A LOT easier if i take the hard way out. Doesn't make much sense,i know but you'd understand if you knew.

So this Friday night me and my best are all rollin to OC for some mini-golfing and dinner. I'm very excited. I've spent so much time with all of them this summer which is going to make the move even harder. :( I've met so many great people. argh. Saddens me deeply. Eric left saturday[!!!],which sucks and is ubber weird. Its sad,but hopefully this mini-trip to PA will work out so we can go see him before i move!!

I gotta start getting ready for work,again. I went in at 7AM and left around 2:30 cause nick practically begged me to close tonight. hmmm

lata lovess

No comments: