Monday, August 11, 2008

Pieces.

So the gang and i went to OC as planned and as always,had a complete blast.

At times i found myself in my own little world though. Seeing all the happy,smiling familys! It really brought me down a notch :/ .. I really miss how things use to be. We all use to do so much together now its a very rare occasion when we all get together. I honestly cant remember the last time my whole entire immediate family were in the same proximity as one another. :( I'm really praying things get better. What really killed me was seeing all these little girls with their daddy's. I really miss my dad. BUT i have made a step in the right direction when it comes to that! haha. I took off time in September and im FINALLY going to go visit him. I'm very excited because while i am there,i get to see a lot of other family members! including my Brother,Kyle!!!! :D !! Joyous dayyyy! haha. But yeah,Tony's going to be accompaning me during this mini-vaca and i couldnt be happier. I'm sure everyone is dying to see him just as much! :/ hmmm ...

No comments: